Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SHOW TIME: Project Runway

PROJECT RUNWAY is a show which focuses on fashion design. A group of contestants compete with each other to create their own clothes based on the theme per episode. They are restricted with time, money and materials that they have to create the best outfit. Each episode, one or more contestants can be eliminated. They are judged with the outfit they present to the judges.



Supermodel HEIDI KLUM is the host for Project Runway. She exudes beauty and has a keen taste in fashion. She is also the judge along with Michael Kors, Nina Garcia and Tim Gunn.

ULI HERZNER one of my favorite designers in Project Runway. She was only the runner up in Season 3, where Jeffrey Sebelia won. I absolutely love her final collection because it's super light and flowy, vibrant and edgy. I love her cuts because it's different, and all her clothes are wearable! I love the styles, the colors and the prints. I absolutely love every piece in her collection!
Here are some of the pieces from her collection.










LEANNE MARSHALL is also one of my favorite designers in Project Runway. She won the latest season, Season 5. I absolutely love her collection because of the design and color. I love how she worked with the waves and the folds. She definitely showed her style and range in her collection. I love the short dresses with the details! The colors are so calm, it reminds me of the ocean. I love her finale piece, the wedding gown. It was so nice! I'm actually considering the design to be my wedding gown in the future!


Here are some of the pieces from her collection.






No comments:

Post a Comment