Monday, June 8, 2009

SWEET INDULGENCE: Starbucks Coffee


STARBUCKS COFFEE is one of the most popular coffee stores not only in the Philippines but in other countries as well. There are a lot braches in the Philippines, there is a Starbucks Coffee store in almost every mall and every corner. They are known for their best coffees and frapuccinos. Starbucks is a place where families hang out after having lunch or dinner on weekends; a place where friends chat over a cup of coffee; a place where students study for their exams; and definitely, a place where you can just relax and enjoy your coffee with or without company.








My favorite cold drink: COFFEE JELLY FRAPUCCINO

I love coffee! My whole family drinks coffee. That's why most of the time, we end up in Starbucks after dinner or before going home. Compared to other frapuccionos, like vanilla, caramel or chocolate, I like this better because it has coffee jelly in it which makes it yummier and happier to drink. But I also love their vanilla and caramel cream frapuccino. It's been a while since I drank this, I think the last time was one year ago? That's because I have been ordering their hot drinks for the past year! But now, I'm starting to crave for it again so I'm gona get one soon!








My favorite hot drink: WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA


I just dicovered this through my family friend about a year ago and I have been ordering it since then. I used to have signature hot chocolate whenever I want to drink something hot from Starbucks, but when I tried the White Chocolate Mocha, wow. It's so good! I love white chocolate and it also has a hint of caramel, which I also love! This is the perfect drink for me! But, during the Christmas season, I would usually get the TOFFEE NUT LATTE. It almost tastes the same but I like White Chocolate Mocha better.

No comments:

Post a Comment