Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SWEET INDULGENCE: Sebastian's Ice Cream Studio


Sebastian's Ice Cream is one of my favorite brands of ice cream. I love how they have different flavors to choose from. Each one is unique compared to the ordinary ice cream flavors you can purchase at the supermarket. They have flavors which have real chocolate chunks in it! I loooove! I first tried this at the Podium Mall, and I really loved it! They also have branches in Trinoma, Alabang Town Center, inside Sheperd's Staff Bookstore in Mall of Asia and inside Good Earth Tea Room in Greenbelt 3.




CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH



They are known for their chocolate chip cookie doughs. It is a mixture of 2 cookies and ice cream in the middle. A lot of ice cream parlors offers this but out of all the one I have tasted, this is my favorite. The rich flavor of the ice cream really blends well with the chocolate chip cookie! You should try it!








These are just some of their ice cream falvors:


Toblerone Cheesecake - MY FAVORITE!

Up All Night - dark chocolate ice cream

Dublin Fudge - Bailey's flavored ice cream

Butter Pecan

Simply Strawberry

Choc-nut Chunk

Mango Sansrival

Chocoholics Anonymous

There's another flavor with Malteesers in it, but I forgot what they call it! It's also good!

And a whole lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment