Friday, June 5, 2009

SWEET INDULGENCE: Miss Desserts


My mom and I discovered this yummy dessert bar in Serendra, Taguig. We love cake and we love to try going to different dessert bars to taste their specialties. This is one of the best dessert bars in Serendra! Ofcourse in my opinion. Others may not agree with me and say that Sonja's Cupcakes are the best, but sorry, I am not much of a cupcake person. I have tasted Sonja's Cupcakes but I didn't like it that much. Maybe because I am not really a cupcake fan. But still, a lot of people eat there whenever I go to Serendra. I prefer Miss Desserts over Sonja's Cupcakes for the reason that I love cake. Also, they have different desserts to choose from - cheesecakes to chocolate cakes to brownie a la mode and many more. And guess what, they offer sugarfree versions for some of their cakes! Which will make you fell less guilty for indulging in one. Talking about this makes me want to go there and get my favorite dessert which is..

EARTHQUAKE !

This is the picture of my favorite, EARTHQUAKE. Looks yummy, isn't it? It has layers of chocolate chiffon and melted chocolate as its outer covering and on top that are small chunks of chocolate chiffon too. Chocolate delight, right? It's really really GOOD! Try it! You won't regret! I promise! What I like about their cake is that even if it's chocolate overload, you won't get "umay" as what others would think. It's really soft and full of flavor with every bite! Yummy!





This is another favorite of mine. It is called the BELGIAN CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE. It has a chocolate crust with a mix of caramel topped with belgian chocolate chips! Ohh yummy! I love chocolate and I love cake! This is only a small serving but it will surely satisfy your craving for something sweet! It is rich in flavor but it is not stuffy unlike other desserts that would make you feel bloated or stuffy after. With this, you will relaly enjoy every bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment