Friday, June 12, 2009

KID AT HEART: Finding Nemo

I love the movie Finding Nemo because it is shot mostly under the ocean. By now, you might have noticed that I love the water, the ocean. I love seeing fishes and exploring the beauty under water. I super loved Nemo after watching the movie, I love his color, bright orange! When my dad bought a little aquarium and asked me what I want, I immediately said I wanted Nemo and Dory! They're so cute! Nemo only stayed in the "corral bed" (I don't know what it's called) the whole time. They're so cute and colorful! Unfortunately, they died after a few weeks. How sad :(

The story is about a little fish named Nemo, who is very adventurous and curious about everything in the ocean. He wanted to go up to the surface but unfortunately, he has an underdeveloped fin which worries his father. His father, Marlin, has constantly struggled to keep him away from the world. The adventure starts when Nemo was stolen by a diver. After this incident, both Marlin and Nemo realized how important they were in each other's lives. The story has a nice lesson. I watched this with my little cousins and they enjoyed as much as I did. I love cartoons! They're really fun to watch!

INTERESTING FACT: In order to create realistic sea scapes and backgrounds, the crew had to create most, if not all of the elements that existed in real life. They placed particles of sand in the sea scapes they made and stuff that floats in the sea. They also used patterns and lights from above the ocean and they used the reflection of light both above and below the surface of the ocean.


Oh no. Look at what they did to Nemo!

No comments:

Post a Comment