Friday, June 19, 2009

THEME PARK ADVENTURE: Universal Studios

WELCOME TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!
This is where you can witness how Hollywood magic really happens! Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies! I have always wondered how they make the effects in the movie, this is the perfect place to know how they make them!


The Simpson's Ride allows you to scream and laugh at the same time. It is a fun ride alongside with the original cast of the Simpsons. It features all new animation which is projected in an 80 foot dome. The ride vehicle tilts, pich, dip and twist simultaneously with the video on the screen. I want to try this!






Here is the set of Fast and the Furious! Wow. So, this is how they do it! How they make those cars fly in some scenes! You can see up close how they make explosive scene effects in the movie. It's so cool because you would actually think that some of them are 3D effects but they are shot on a real car.


This is Wisteria Lane on the hit television series, Desperate Housewives. I didn't know that they created this whole community to shoot Desperate Housewives. I thought that they were shooting on a real village. Interesting!





This is the set of War of the Worlds. You will see that there are really cars and all the stuff in that disastrous scene is real! Cool!




As you ride the tram, just when you thought that the water is safe. This is where you can find the sharks hiding under the water! I'm sure if I'm on that tram, I will get scared even if I know that it's just special effects!


No comments:

Post a Comment