Saturday, June 6, 2009

SWEET INDULGENCE: Selecta Gold Series Ice Cream


Have you seen the commercial for Selecta Gold Series Ice Cream?

When I saw the commercial, I instantly wanted to try the 3 flavors! But they really had a good concept for the commercial. I don't know if it's because of the voice over or the way they took the shots. It's very tempting! Every time I see the commercial, I want to eat one. That's how effective that commercial is, to me. It's funny how my mom felt the same way after seeing the commercial too. We were both tempted and intrigued witht the taste. We immediately bought all the 3 flavors the next day and tried them one day at a time!




CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES by Chef Rolando Laudico

This is my favorite among the 3. I super love it because it has real chunks of chocolate truffles! And it's not small pieces but really chunks of truffles! Ohh yum yum. It is not too sweet, it has the right amount of mixture chocolate. It makes you want to finish the whole pint after having a cup! My whole family loves it!





HAZELNUT BROWNIE by Chef Sau del Rosario

This one is my second favorite. Since I love chocolate, ofcourse this will be my second choice compared to strawberry. It has real chewy brownie bits which complements the chocolate well. It is a bit creamy but you're sure to enjoy every second eating it!





BERRY STRAWBERRY by Chef J Gamboa

This is my least favorite among the 3 but it's still good. It's a bit creamy compared to the other two. It has real strawberry bits but I think that it's frozen/preserved strawberries. It would be better if it wasn't frozen because it is quite hard. But i still like this better than other strawberry ice creams because it doesn't taste artificial.

No comments:

Post a Comment