Thursday, June 4, 2009

SWEET INDULGENCE: Yoghurt


YOGHURT has been the latest craze since summer. Maybe because of the super hot weather or maybe because people are getting more health concious. This is the perfect alternative for your sweet cravings like a slice of cake or a cup of ice cream. Due to the yoghurt demand, there is a wide variety of yoghurt bars to choose from. My top 2 picks are: Yoh-gurt Froz and Red Mango.



My top pick is: YOH-GURT FROZ
I love their yoghurt because it is not as sour as what others might expect yoghurt to be. I love their toppings! I usually get a regular sized yoghurt with 3 toppings: mango, brownie bits and butterscotch bits. They have the yummiest brownie and butterscotch bits ever! You have to try it! Yoh-gurt Froz can be found in any Hobbes and Landes store. Shangri-la Mall, Greenbelt 5, Greenhills Promenade, are just some of them. They also have a little store in Timog where you can sit down and enjoy your yoghurt. I loooove yoghurt!




My second pick is: Red Mango


I love Red Mango because they offer more variety when it comes to the yoghurt flavor. In terms of toppings, all yoghurt bars have the same toppings: cereals, fruits, chocolate, mochi balls, blueberry and a whole lot more! What makes Red Mango different from any other yoghurt bar is that they have a green tea flavored yoghurt and yoghurt on shaved ice. Ok, a lot of you would react on having a green tea flavored yoghurt but it's really good. You should try it! It is not bitter as what most of you would imagine it. It tastes like the plain yoghurt with a hint of green tea. You can also mix it with fruits and other toppings! I haven't tried the one with shaved ice but I think it's good also. Go get yours now! They have branches at SM Megamall and Eastwood City Mall.


INDULGE THE HEALTHY WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment