Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SHOW TIME: Extreme Make Over Home Edition

EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION is a reality television series which provides home improvements and renovations to deserving families. Each episode, a family with an on-going challenge such as illness or caused by a natural disaster will be featured and will have their house renovated or demolished by Extreme Makeover. The whole renovation will last for 7 days while the family go on a vacation, all expense paid trip! The producers of the show don't pay for the cost and materials used in renovating the houses but they are mere donations from different organizations.





TY PENNINGTON is the host of Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

The design team of Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

I love this show because I love architecture. When I was in high school, I was thinking of taking up interior design but I'm not that good at drawing. So I ended up taking up Business Management and eventually shifting to Organizational Communication. If time allows me, I would still love to take up interior design courses. I love how the design team create the rooms with themes specifically to what the owners wanted. They have created many unique and creative rooms already. And, whenever they make a room or a backyard, they do it all out. When a child wants his room to be a race car theme, they would really put real cars as the frame of the child's bed. They really want to make every room and every place in the house special for the family. Whenever I watch this, I'm touched that there are still good people helping others who are in need. I love this show, it's really worth watching!
If you want to see how this show works, I have provided links for you.
EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION - BELL FAMILY


No comments:

Post a Comment