Thursday, July 9, 2009

GOING DOWN MEMORY LANE: 98 Degrees

Ok, so going back to my younger years. 98 degrees was one of my favorite boybands during that time, together with N'sync and Backstreet Boys. 98 degrees started out in the music scene in 1997, I was 9 years old then. I started to like them when I was in grade 4 or 5. In one of our free period classes, we were playing truth or dare and the bottle stopped in front of me. So I said, TRUTH. They asked me, who was my crush. I had nothing to answer. One of my classmates had a crush on Nick Lachey, the lead singer of 98 degrees. I said, "Ok, siya nalang din crush ko." But she said that we can't have the same crush so she said, why not Drew nalang? I said, "Ok sige." and that was it. Those were the kiddie days!






I watched their concert in Araneta Coliseum when they went here. I got so excited that my dad bought tickets for me but I'll be watching with them. Oh well, at least I get to watch, right? I loved the concert!
I like all of their songs but. . .
These are my favorite tracks:
  • Still
  • Beacuse of you
  • This gift

I still listen to their songs sometimes and it just feels so good reminiscing those times that we were so into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment