Saturday, July 11, 2009

GOING DOWN MEMORY LANE: N'sync


So here's another boyband that I used to like when I was younger. N'SYNC is a pop group which started out in the music industry during 1995. Their first ever single released was I Want You Back, followed by Tearin Up My Heart and Here We Go. I love their songs because they're a combination of upbeat dancy songs and slow songs. They got the name N'sync from their names.
justi N
chri S
joe Y
lanste N (Originally came from Jason, a previous member of the group which was replaced by Lance)
j C




They went here in the Philippines when I was in grade 2, I think. I wasn't able to watch because I wasn't such a fan of them during that time. I had other stuff that I wanted. But now, I wish I was able to watch them! It would've been great watching them all together singing their songs. Now that they're not together as a band anymore, I heard that Justin Timberlake's going to have a concert here in the Philippines. I want to watch! But I'm sure it's going to be expensive!


Some of my favorite songs:
  • This I Promise You
  • God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You
  • Drive Myself Crazy
  • Pop
  • Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment