Friday, July 10, 2009

GOING DOWN MEMORY LANE: Lisa Frank

LISA FRANK!!!!! I love. I was so inlove with Lisa Frank that all my notebooks and pencils in school were all Lisa Frank. I remember that I was given a whole set of Lisa Frank by my granparents, it was full of stickers, notebooks, pencils, etc. I was soo happy! I love Lisa Frank because of the designs, the characters and the colors. It was very attractive specially to kids like me during that time.





This was my favorite! I used to love unicorns! I don't know why, I just love them.
Here are the other characters of Lisa Frank:
  • Rainbow Chaser - a brown horse with purple hooves
  • Bananigans - a monkey with a rainbow banana
  • Hollywood Bear - a bear in a tuxedo with a top hat
  • Panda Painter - a panda in overalls with a large paintbrush
  • Ballerina Bunnies - three rabbits who dance ballet
  • Max Splash - an orca whale
  • Markie - a unicorn with rainbow mane and tail
  • Roary - a polar bear
  • Mauly - the hippo
  • Hunter - ayoung rainbow leopard
  • Spotty and Dotty Paws - two dalmatians with rainbow-colored spots
  • Peekaboo - a turtle with hippie-style flowers on his shell
  • Skye - a pegasus like flying horse

The list goes on! They really have a lot!!






Lisa Frank is now back, but they changed how the characters look like. I still prefer the previous one because they're much cuter and unique. I think I'm biased but I still want the old Lisa Frank! I love the theme, it's full of colors specially purple, and it's full of stars, hearts, rainbows, and music notes!


No comments:

Post a Comment