Monday, July 13, 2009

GOING DOWN MEMORY LANE: Polly Pocket

POLLY POCKET is a toy where you can bring anywhere you go. As the name implies, "pocket". It is handy and includes little people to go along with the toy. There are a lot of themes to choose from, a house that has living rooms, televisions, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, etc. to pools, shopping malls, libraries, tree houses, and a whole lot more! It's nice to play with because there are little people included and you can move them around the place.









This is the tree house theme. I used to enjoy playing with these with my friends because when were together, we combine all our Polly Pockets and play with them together. What is also interesting with Polly Pocket is that it comes in different sizes, colors and shapes. Some would come in a heart, square, circle, flower, and oblong shapes.



This is the church wedding themed Polly Pocket. I didn't have this kind but it's a very interesting piece because the people who are included are dressed up in a wedding gown and a suit. It really looks like a church with all the flower details and wedding essentials.




I had this Polly Pocket pencil box when I was in grade 2 or 3. It was a rectangular shaped pencil box that comes with a theme. There are different colors to choose from and mine was pink. My classmates and I would play with our pencil boxes when we were bored in class or during break time. MY favorite Polly Pocket is the swimming pool theme. Aside from the people included wearing bikins and floaters, you can actually put water in it and press a button to create a splash. I loved it so much, it was my favorite piece. I miss my Polly Pocket sets!

1 comment:

  1. hello im selling some of my pollys if interested. closetnieliza.sulit.com.ph thanks

    ReplyDelete