Sunday, May 31, 2009

DREAM DESTINATION: Australia

AUSTRALIA is the world's smallest continent and at the same time, the world's largest island. It is the only land considered as a continent, a country and an island. Australia has a lot of tourist spots which makes me want to go there! And Koalas, ofcourse! They're so cute, they look like stuffed toys! I want to see a Koala up close and be able to touch it!






SURFER'S PARADISE, GOLDCOAST

There are a lot of beaches in Australia, which is one of the reasons why I want to go there. It is also known for surfing. I have always wanted to try surfing! It seems a lot of fun and adventure riding the waves. Although I'm not sure if I can do it because I'm not good at balancing! But I definitely want to try it!





SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE

It is a world-class performing arts center. It was opened by Queen Elizabeth in 1973. I love the design of the opera house, it is different from most opera houses. I like its shell like structure! I went to their website and I found some interesting shows I want to watch when I visit there. Hopefully, those shows are still showing by that time!




GREAT BARRIER REEF

I have always wanted to try scuba diving because I want to try swimming with the fishes and explore the ocean. I want to see these kinds of fishes real close. I believe that this is the only way we can appreciate the beauty under water. But for a while, I didn't want to go diving, guess what, all because of a dream! I won't narrate it anymore, I find it silly. I just want to try diving!

No comments:

Post a Comment