Thursday, May 28, 2009

DREAM DESTINATION: Dubai

About a month ago, I got an email from my dad. It was a powerpoint presentation of how Dubai looked before and now that it is booming. During 1990, Dubai was not as busy as it is now, it only had few infrastructures. In 2003, they have developed infrastructures that amazed a lot of people. I was one of them. After seeing the presentation, I immediately told myself I am going to visit Dubai someday.


This is the Burj Al Arab Hotel. It is the only seven star hotel in the whole world. And, can you believe that it was only built in 18 months? Amaaaazing! It opened to the public in 2003 and a lot of tourists went there to check it out. It is located in a man-made island and the hotel was designed like a sailboat. This hotel is located in United Arab Emirates (UAE) - obviously a country rich in oil and has a lot of money. Imagine, just going in to check the hotel out would cost you 60 Euros! That's a lot of money! What more spending the night there?



The hotel offers numerous luxury suites. The picture is only the simplest room they have! Wow, it's more than enough, right? I can imagine the other suites they have, it's like living in a house! The mose expensive suite they offer is the royal suite which has a private elevator and a private cinema and a whole lot more!



Do you love playing tennis? Check this out! Don't they have the coolest tennis court? You can actually see almost the whole city while playing the game.


I just hope I can visit this place someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment