Saturday, May 30, 2009

DREAM DESTINATION: Paris


PARIS
It is the capital of France.
Known as the City of Lights.
One of the most popular tourist spots in the world.
______________________________________________________
THE EIFFEL TOWER
This is ultimately the reason why I want to visit Paris. I
want to see this up close, specifically at night. And of course, have a picture taken with it. As what most people say, it is the most beautiful sight in the evening. Also, it is the perfect place to be with that special someone.
The Eiffel Tower is a 300 meter steel structure which can be seen in almost any part of the city. It has an elevator which allows people to see the whole city below. I can imagine myself there, breathtaking.




THE OPERA DE PARIS GARNIER

They started building this opera house way back in 1862 but was completed on 1875. It took them 10 years to buld this building because they discovered an underground lake where it is being constructed.
The exterior of the opera house looks really nice. What more inside? I want to see how the interior looks like. I'm sure it's very interesting!


THE LOUVRE MUSEUM

Familiar? Oh yes. This museum plays an important role in the "Da Vinci Code". This is where we can find the famous paintings of Leonardo Da Vinci, which is Mona Lisa.
This is the largest museum in the whole world. It contains 300, 000 art pieces which I doubt you can finish in just one day!
I'm not a museum type of person but I am intrigued by this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment